Protein Pancakes, the Perfect Autumn Breakfast Featuring our Madagascar Vanilla Hot Oatmeal!
Check out our Banana and Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake recipe using our Madagascar Vanilla Protein & Fiber Hot Oatmeal!
1 egg yolk
1 really ripe banana (brown)
1 packet of thinkThin Madagascar Vanilla Oatmeal
2 tablespoons wheat flower
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon chocolate chips
1. In a small bowl mash the banana and egg with a fork
2. Tear open the thinkThin oatmeal and add in the rest of the ingredients
3. Pour the contents of the packet into the bowl with the egg and banana
4. Mix till there are no dry lumps
5. Let batter rest for 5 minutes to let the protein and oats absorb the liquids.
6. While batter is resting heat medium sauté pan on low/medium heat
7. Lightly spray pan with a touch of oil
8. Pour in half a cup of batter and lightly spread out/flatten with a spatula
9. Once bubbles appear and remain it is time to flip
10. Cook the other side and its ready to eat