Vegan Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie Recipe
Pumpkin spice is everywhere before the leaves even begin to change color, so why not embrace the pumpkin spice madness with our Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Protein & Fiber Bar paired with this delicious and satisfying smoothie! The flavors of fall marry together with our Madagascar Vanilla Bean flavored Plant Based Protein & Probiotics powder to deliver a guiltless fall treat. Besides tasting like autumn in a glass, this smoothie contains ingredients that pack a nutritional punch:
– Protein to help your muscles recover after a workout or just to help keep you full until your next meal
– Fiber from the pumpkin puree and banana
– Vitamin A from the pumpkin puree
– Potassium from the banana
– Healthy fats from the chia seeds
This smoothie can be enjoyed as an on-the-go breakfast, after a workout, between meals as a snack, or after-dinner to satisfy your late-night sweet tooth. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
thinkThin® Vegan Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie Recipe
– 2 scoops thinkThin® Plant Based Protein & Probiotics Powder, Madagascar Vanilla Bean
– 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
– 2 tsp chia seeds
– 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
– 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
– ½ medium frozen banana (hint—peel and slice before freezing!)
For the readers who aren’t vegan, this recipe is also great with our Whey Protein & Probiotics Powder. You can also sub regular milk for almond milk for some extra protein or pair it with one of our Limited Edition Protein & Fiber Bars, available in Pumpkin Spice and Dark Chocolate Peppermint!