Best Ever Apple Crisp
- 4 apples of your choice – The Nom Stop used Honeycrisp
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond meal
- ¾ cup (96g) think! Protein + Fiber Oatmeal, Madagascar Vanilla, Almonds, Pecans
- ⅓ cup walnuts, optional
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Slice apples and toss with lemon juice, vanilla, and cinnamon. Place in baking dish and set aside.
- Combine almond meal, think! oats, coconut flakes, and coconut sugar and walnuts (if using) in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Pour coconut oil over mixture in bowl until it is visibly covered. Feel free to add more coconut oil if needed to coat fully.
- Pour coconut-oil-covered mixture on top of apples and spread evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes and serve with vanilla ice cream
Be sure to check out our variety of think! Protein & Fiber Oatmeal flavors that are packed with protein and high in fiber all at 200 calories or less so you can feel great about every bite. For more delicious recipes from breakfast to appetizers to main dishes and desserts, head over to The Nom Stop.