thinkThin V-WISE SUPERPOWERS CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances. THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INC., INSTAGRAM, INC. OR YOUTUBE, LLC.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The thinkThin V-WISE Superpowers Contest (the “Contest”) begins on April 21, 2017 at 12:00:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 5, 2017 at 11:59:59pm ET (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to V-Wise graduates currently residing in the 50 United States including the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Veteran Women Igniting the Spirit of Entrepreneurship (“V-WISE”), Sponsor, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (“Warner Bros.”) and/or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entrants must have access to the Internet prior to the start of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
3. SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc. on behalf of its thinkThin brand, located at 3500 Lacey Rd., Ste. 1200, Downers Grove, IL 60515 (“Sponsor”).
4. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in the Contest.
To enter, email your video as a YouTube link along with your name, title and telephone number to email@example.com with the Subject: SUPERPOWERS CONTEST. All videos submitted under this Contest MUST:
- Answer the question: What is your superpower?
- Be the entrant’s original idea (modification of an original work is not an original idea).
- Comply with the YouTube Community Guidelines:
- Not contain third parties who have not expressly authorized entrant to display their image or likeness in any submitted application or otherwise use such images or likenesses in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Be uploaded as a YouTube video no more than 15 seconds long.
- Contain the hashtag #VWISEsuperpowersContest in the “Description” and “Tags” fields in YouTube®.
Limit one (1) entry per person. Additional entries will be disqualified.
Entries and content submitted in connection with this Contest (collectively, “Submissions”) may not contain, depict or show any content that: (i) is sexually explicit or suggestive, offensive, lewd, profane, obscene, or contains nudity or racist innuendo; (ii) promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any political agenda or message; (iii) defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor or other companies; (iv) contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) or copyrighted materials (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published via websites, television, movies or other media) owned by others, without permission; (v) contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, last names (first names are permitted), e-mail addresses or street addresses for any person other than entrant, or otherwise infringes on the privacy of any person other than an entrant; (vi) communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive image and good will of Sponsor’s brand; and/or (vii) violates any law.
Any Submissions that contain, depict or show such content; that exceed any required file size or length limits imposed by the Contest Entities; that fail to include the hashtag #VWISEsuperpowersContest; and/or that violate these Submission requirements, the terms of these Official Rules, and/or the YouTube® Community Guidelines will be disqualified. The Contest Entities reserve the right in their sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any Submission that they believe is inappropriate or not suitable for publication, that does not comply with these Official Rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Contest.
If the Submission contains an identifiable person other than the entrant who submitted the Submission, by submitting the Submission, the entrant represents and warrants that he/she has obtained the consent of such person to the use of the Submission as outlined herein and such person may be required to provide written consent to the Contest Entities’ use of the Submission.
By submitting an entry, entrant explicitly acknowledges and agrees that for a period of ten (10) years, renewable at the Sponsor’s option, the Sponsor and its legal representatives, successors and assigns, as well as V-WISE and the Institute for Veterans and Military Families at Syracuse University, shall have the irrevocable, worldwide right to license, sub-license, edit, alter, post, reproduce, publicly display and publish, in any media, including online, any or all material which you upload to any websites (including, without limitation, social media sites) associated with the Contest, with or without first and/or last name credit to the entrant without any additional consideration or approvals from or to entrant; and entries that attempt to restrict this right will not be considered. Each entrant warrants and represents that his/her entry is original, has not been previously published or won any award, does not contain any material that would defame or otherwise violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including patents, copyrights, trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity, complies with these Official Rules, the Submission requirements and/or the YouTube® Community Guidelines, and will not violate any federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
By participating in this Contest, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that he or she will clearly and conspicuously disclose that he or she is participating in this Contest in any social sharing interaction that references the Contest or is used to earn an entry in connection with this Contest. At a minimum, the hashtag #VWISEsuperpowersContest must be included in the description and tags fields of all YouTube® posts and social media communications sent in connection with the Contest. Entrants who fail to adequately disclose his or her participation in this Contest will be disqualified and videos that do not include the required hashtag are ineligible.
Bulk, automated and/or third party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and/or entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Contest at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: On or about May 12, 2017, one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner and two (2) potential Runner-Up Winners will be selected by a panel of judges from all entries received between April 21, 2017 at 12:00:00am (ET) and May 5, 2017 at 11:59:59pm ET. Potential winners will be selected based on the following Judging Criteria: (1) thoughtfulness (1/3) – is the Submission interesting, thoughtful, appropriate and show good judgment in choice of words; (2) creativity (1/3) – is the Submission creative and does it use words which are vivid and elicit emotion; and (3) authenticity (1/3) – does the Submission evidence the entrant’s authentic passion for life and health.
By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and that the decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. The potential winner(s) will be notified via email when the decision is made and must respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours. The potential winner(s) must provide any proof of eligibility as required by Sponsor. The potential winner(s) may also be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and, where permitted by law, publicity release within four (4) days from the date of winner notification. If the (i) winner notification is returned as non-deliverable, (ii) a potential winner fails to respond to the winner notification within the time required, (iii) a potential winner fails to sign any requested documents within four (4) days, (iv) a potential winner fails to abide by these Official Rules, or (v) a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the potential winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected based on the Judging Criteria from all eligible entries received. A maximum of two (2) alternate winners will be selected, after which any remaining prizes will remain unawarded. A list of winners can be obtained by emailing Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks after the winner selection date.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AND V-WISE and the Institute for Veterans and Military Families at Syracuse University, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
a. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a thinkThin® gift basket and a trip for two to attend the premiere screening of the Wonder Woman movie (“Event”) in Los Angeles (“Destination City”) on or about May 25, 2017. Prize includes (i) round-trip coach air transportation for Grand Prize winner and one (1) travel companion from a major commercial airport nearest winner’s home (airports as determined by Sponsor) to the Destination City, (ii) two (2) consecutive nights’ hotel accommodations (one (1) standard room, double occupancy, room and tax only) in Destination City; (iii) two (2) tickets (exact seat location being of Sponsor’s sole choosing) to the Event, and (iv) $200 in spending money awarded as a gift card/debit card by a recognized bank or provider of credit/debit cards, or as a check in the sole discretion of Sponsor. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $2600.
b. Runner Up Prizes: Two (2) Runner-Up winners will receive a thinkThin® gift basket including thinkThin® products and movie ticket gift certificates. The ARV for each Runner-Up Prize is $100.
The total ARV of all prizes to be awarded during the Contest is $2800.
Winners will receive the prize within 30 days of the date of winner selection once their eligibility has been confirmed. Approximate Retail Value of the prize is based on suggested manufacturer retail price.
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per person. Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to substitute any prize with another one of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Contest. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available.
If a minor is selected as Grand Prize winner’s travel companion, such minor must be of appropriate age to see the Wonder Woman movie as per its MPAA rating (such rating has not been determined as of finalization of these Official Rules but is projected to be PG-13) and Grand Prize winner must be his/her parent or legal guardian. If travel companion is a minor in his/her state of residence, minor’s parent/legal guardian must complete and return all releases on behalf of minor.
In the case that the Event does not take place as scheduled or that timing prevents the Grand Prize winner from attending the Event, that portion of the prize will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor if the Event is cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed, in whole or in part. Unused tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. Grand Prize winner and travel companion must follow instructions at the Event and behave in a respectful and appropriate manner at all times. If Grand Prize winner or his/her travel companion fail to do so (at Sponsor’s sole discretion), then Sponsor may terminate the trip and/or take other actions without liability of any kind.
The actual value of Grand Prize may vary depending upon residence of the Grand Prize winner, Destination City, airfare fluctuations and hotel charges at the time of travel. Therefore, the actual value of Grand Prize awarded may be lower or higher at the time it is fulfilled. Any difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded. Gift card/debit card prize component subject to terms & conditions of use (including expiration) as published or indicated thereon, if applicable.
Winner and guest must be available to travel on or about May 25, 2017 and must travel together. Travel subject to availability and blackout dates. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on an airline carrier of Sponsor’s choice. If required, winner must be available to travel on dates specified by Sponsor or risk forfeiting prize. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. If winner elects to travel or participate in the prize travel without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded. If winner elects to travel or participate in prize travel with more than one guest, such additional guest(s) shall be responsible for any and all costs associated with such travel. Winner and guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Contest, and those set forth by Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the prize winner’s and his/her guest’s transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the prize winner, his/her guest and such transportation companies. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. No stopovers are permitted on tickets issued as part of the prize. If a stopover occurs, the prize travel will terminate and winner and his/her guests will be responsible for the full fare which will be charged from the stopover point for the remaining trip segment(s), including the return. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carrier(s) or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Airline tickets issued in connection with the prize may not be eligible for frequent flyer miles or upgrades. Winner and guests must comply with all hotel check-in requirements, including, but not limited to, the presentation of a payment card. Air transportation and hotel accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately.
Address of Event theatre will be provided by the Sponsor a reasonable time prior to the premiere. The winner is advised to arrive at least one (1) hour prior to premiere screening start time. Sponsor determines seating in its sole discretion. No one will be admitted without a ticket or after the premiere screening begins. Unused tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. Issuance of tickets to a premiere screening as part of prize package does not provide access to any party after the conclusion of the premiere screening.
In the event winner and/or guest engages in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the travel early, and send winner and/or guest home with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to winner and/or guest (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in such winner’s disqualification from the Contest and forfeiture of any (and/or all) prize(s). In the event winner or guest engages in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects winner or guest to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by winner or guest as a result of such conduct. SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF PRIZE WINNER’S OR GUEST’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not liable for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest. If, for any reason this Contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and select the prize winners from the eligible entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Contest for any reason.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR, WARNER BROS., FACEBOOK, INC., INSTAGRAM, INC., YOUTUBE, LLC AND THEIR PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR IN ANY PROMOTIONAL RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. PUBLICITY RELEASE; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST CONSTITUTES WINNER’S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THE RELEASED PARTIES THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLD WIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S ENTRY, NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
11. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Illinois without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in DuPage County, Illinois. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
13. NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP/WAIVER OF EQUITABLE RELIEF: Each entrant understands and acknowledges that the Sponsor has wide access to ideas, designs, and other materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each entrant also acknowledges that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Submission and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that such entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor’s use of any such similar or identical material. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Entry. Finally, each entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by entrant relating to or arising out of Sponsor’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Submission or other material submitted in connection with the Contest, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Submission or any material based on or allegedly based on the Submission, and the entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
14. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit http://thinkproducts.com/vwisesuperpowercontestterms/ or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Customer Service re: V-WISE Superpower Contest, thinkThin, LLC, 12211 W. Washington Blvd., Suite 120, Los Angeles, CA 90066. For a list of winners available after May 12, 2017, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Customer Service re: V-WISE Superpower Contest, thinkThin, LLC, 12211 W. Washington Blvd., Suite 120, Los Angeles, CA 90066. VT residents may exclude return postage when requesting Official Rules.
Copyright ©2017 Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints should be directed to Sponsor. YouTube®, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Contest. WONDER WOMEN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Glanbia and other logos or trademarks listed herein are trademarks of Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc. and/or other companies in the United States and other countries. All Rights Reserved.