to your vitality
thinkThin® founder and CEO, Lizanne Falsetto, shares her favorite recipes, tips and stories of growing up in an Italian family where life revolved around the kitchen table.
With just two ingredients, this savory and sweet appetizer couldn’t be easier to make. Simply wrap pieces of our thinkThin® Crunch Mixed Nuts Bars in bacon and grill them until they’re golden brown and truly delicious.
2 thinkThin® Crunch Mixed Nuts Bars
6 slices of bacon
- Cut each thinkThin® Crunch Mixed Nuts Bar into 6 pieces.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half.
- Roll each Crunch Mixed Nuts Bar piece inside a slice of bacon.
- Grill until fully cooked and golden brown.
For kids, serve our Bacon-Wrapped Crunch with carrot sticks or apple slices for a nutritious snack. For adults, pair this sweet and savory appetizer with a glass of your favorite wine to unwind after a long day.
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Protein Blizzard
Packed with 20g of energy-boosting protein and a potassium-rich banana, this creamy homemade treat makes a delicious pre-workout snack.
1 thinkThin® Creamy Peanut Butter High Protein Bar
3/4 cup of ice
8 ounces of milk of your choice (almond, soy, skim, etc.)
- Put everything in the blender and blend on highest setting until rich and creamy.
- Pour and enjoy!
Caramel Crunch Delight
With this easy-to-make recipe, you can turn our delicious and nutritious High Protein Bars into an ooey-gooey delight the whole family will love!
2 thinkThin® High Protein Bars of your choice
2 tablespoons caramel (melted)
Nuts of your choice (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- Put bars on a plate.
- Melt caramel in a double boiler until pourable.
- Spoon over bars.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Cut bars into pieces and serve.
Fig Crunch Dessert
This modern Mediterranean recipe layers lusciously sweet figs soaked in port wine with our fiber-packed Crunch Mixed Nuts Bars for a dessert that’s both beautiful and delicious.
1 to 2 figs per person
Port wine (optional)
1 thinkThin® Crunch Mixed Nuts Bar of your choice
- Wash, top and cut figs into quarter segments.
- Place figs in a bowl and cover with port. Let steep in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Cut up or break the thinkThin® Crunch Mixed Nuts Bar into small bite-size pieces.
- Using glass bowls or pretty wine or cocktail glasses, spoon alternate layers of port-soaked figs and thinkThin® Crunch Mixed Nuts Bar pieces.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Finish with a sprig of mint and a raspberry.
This dessert is particularly decadent when soaked in port, but it can be left out due to medical reasons or lifestyle choice. For an extra indulgent treat, add a dollop of gluten free ice cream or yogurt.
Gluten Free S’mores
This updated version of the classic campfire treat is packed with protein, rich in potassium and 100% gluten free and guilt free. Enjoy!
Gluten free rice cakes
1 thinkThin® High Protein Bar of your choice
- Spread peanut butter on a gluten free rice cake.
- Add a slice of banana.
- Add a slice of a thinkThin® High Protein Bar.
- Top with another gluten free rice cake.