thinkThin Protein & Probiotics Feedback Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00am Eastern Time (ET) on September 5, 2017 and ends on September 29, 2017 at 11:59pm ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DETAILS:
Name of Sweepstakes: thinkThin Protein & Probiotics Feedback Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)
Sweepstakes Period: Begins 12:00am ET, September 5, 2017; Ends 11:59pm ET September 29, 2017
How to Participate: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, US residents 18+ (19+ in AL and NE; 21+ in MS) must, during the Sweepstakes Period:
• Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SXCZNW2 and click “OK” to take the thinkThin Protein & Probiotics Feedback survey. Upon completing the survey, you will automatically be entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes; or
• Send an email with your name, mailing address and email address to email@example.com with the subject line “thinkThin Protein & Probiotics Feedback.” Upon receipt of your email, you will automatically be entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) entry per person per person and/or email account.
Number of Winners and Date of Winner Selection: Subject to verification of eligibility, ten (10) entrants will be randomly selected as potential winners on or about October 2, 2017.
Prize Description and Value: Each winner will receive one (1) fifty dollar ($50) VISA® gift card. Issuer terms and conditions apply to card; see front and back of card for terms. The total value of all prizes to be awarded is $500.
2. SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by thinkThin, LLC, 12211 W. Washington Blvd., Suite 120, Los Angeles, CA 90066 (“Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age (19+ in AL and NE; 21+ in MS) at time of entry (“Entrant”). Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor or any of its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entrants must have access to the Internet prior to the start of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, please follow the instructions set forth in Section 1. You must provide all required information in order to be eligible to enter and win. Please note: By entering in this Sweepstakes, you signify and agree that your entry and any other materials submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes may be posted on Sponsor’s website and/or other social media sites or applications associated with the Sweepstakes in a manner that is consistent with these Official Rules. Limit one (1) entry per person and/or email address. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: On or about October 2, 2017, Sponsor will select the name of a potential winner of the prize in a random drawing from among all entries received. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified via email when the decision is made and must respond to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours. The potential winner must provide any proof of eligibility for him/herself as required by Sponsor. The potential winner may also be required to complete a declaration of eligibility and release of liability and, where permitted by law, publicity release within fourteen (14) days from the date of winner notification. If the (i) winner notification is returned as non-deliverable, (ii) a potential winner fails to respond to the winner notification within the time required, (iii) a potential winner fails to sign any requested documents within fourteen (14) days, (iv) a potential winner fails to abide by these Official Rules, or (v) a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the potential winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. A maximum of one (1) alternate winner will be selected, after which any remaining prizes will remain unawarded.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. PRIZES: Subject to eligibility verification, the number of prize winners set forth in Section 1 will each receive the prize set forth in Section 1 above. The winner will receive the prize within 60 days of the date of winner selection (set forth in Section 1 above) once their eligibility has been confirmed. Limit one (1) prize per person per email account. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to substitute any prize with another one of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not liable for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the prize winners from the eligible entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Sweepstakes for any reason.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DAMAGE THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL FOUND TAMPERING (OR ATTEMPTING TO TAMPER) WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, THE WEBSITES, OR THE SWEEPSTAKES. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. IN CASE OF DISPUTE AS TO IDENTITY OF ENTRANT, ENTRY WILL BE DECLARED MADE BY THE AUTHORIZED ACCOUNT SUBSCRIBER OF THE EMAIL ACCOUNT, WHO MUST COMPLY WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR AND ITS RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES WINNER’S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THE RELEASED PARTIES THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLD WIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S ENTRY, NAME, CONTENT SUBMISSION, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
10. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Illinois without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Sweepstakes shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in DuPage County, Illinois. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Sweepstakes, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
12. NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP/WAIVER OF EQUITABLE RELIEF: Each Entrant understands and acknowledges that the Sponsor has wide access to ideas, designs, and other materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each Entrant also acknowledges that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Submission and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that such Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor’s use of any such similar or identical material. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Submission. Finally, each Entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by Entrant relating to or arising out of Sponsor’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Submission or other material submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable Entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such Entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Submission or any material based on or allegedly based on the Submission, and the Entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
13. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit http://thinkproducts.com/protein-probiotics-feedback-sweepstakes/. For a list of winners available after October 2, 2017, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright ©2017 Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints should be directed to Sponsor. Glanbia and other logos or trademarks listed herein are trademarks of Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc. and/or other companies in the United States and other countries. All rights reserved.