Pumpkin spice is everywhere before the leaves even begin to change color, so why not embrace the pumpkin spice madness with our Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Protein & Fiber Bar paired with this delicious and satisfying smoothie! The flavors of fall marry together with our Madagascar Vanilla Bean flavored Plant Based Protein & Probiotics powder to deliver a guiltless fall treat. Besides tasting like autumn in a glass, this smoothie contains ingredients that pack a nutritional punch:
– Protein to help your muscles recover after a workout or just to help keep you full until your next meal
– Fiber from the pumpkin puree and banana
– Vitamin A from the pumpkin puree
– Potassium from the banana
– Healthy fats from the chia seeds
This smoothie can be enjoyed as an on-the-go breakfast, after a workout, between meals as a snack, or after-dinner to satisfy your late-night sweet tooth. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
thinkThin® Vegan Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie Recipe
– 2 scoops thinkThin® Plant Based Protein & Probiotics Powder, Madagascar Vanilla Bean
– 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
– 2 tsp chia seeds
– 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
– 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
– ½ medium frozen banana (hint—peel and slice before freezing!)
For the readers who aren’t vegan, this recipe is also great with our Whey Protein & Probiotics Powder. You can also sub regular milk for almond milk for some extra protein or pair it with one of our Limited Edition Protein & Fiber Bars, available in Pumpkin Spice and Dark Chocolate Peppermint!